Soup season is well and truly here and there’s nothing better than a satisfying bowl of soup on a winters day. Whether you’re trying to ward off the chills or looking for a healthy and hearty meal, we’ve got the recipe for you.
We are obsessed with our friend Lucy from @food_bylucy, for all her Vegan recipes and today she shares her favourite Vegan soup recipe that will hit the spot.
Let’s get cooking!
TURMERIC MISO NOODLE SOUP
- 2 cups vegan veg stock
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger + 2 pieces of ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 1/2 green chilli, finely sliced
- 1/2 shallot, finely sliced
- 3 spring onions, 1 for garnish
- Bunch of Coriander roots, roughly chopped and leaf for garnish
- 1 Tbsp white miso paste
- 1.5 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 Tbsp tamari
- 1 Tbsp Chinese rice wine
- 1 packet Noodles of your choice (Rice OR udon)
- 1/2 cup of green beans
- 1/2 cup of snow peas
- 1 bok choy
- Fried shallots for garnish
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Chilli oil/paste (optional)